I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's Resolution No. 8975757475875207547


Does everyone remember that "we" decided to share recipes on Thursdays? I was so excited when I remembered this last night. 


Anyway, I've been wanting to share the recipe for the Addictive Sweet Potato Burritos Lizz prepared on New Year's Eve. And see how pretty and colorful my plate is in the photo? My mom would have been so proud. She always tried to have at least three colors on our plates.


The burritos were delish. I've resolved that these should always be a part of our NYE tradition. Click on the link below to view/download the recipe and try it for yourself. Yum! (Oh - Lizz used giant whole wheat tortillas/wrappers. I think these contributed greatly to the yummy-ness and nutritional value.)


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Addictive-Sweet-Potato-Burritos/Detail.aspx


Don't forget this week's request/offer: See the "Follow" button in the upper right of the page? I'd really love to know who is reading Shiny Things. Will you please do me a favor and click on that button and become a member? Next Tuesday I'll announce a randomly selected member to receive a special surprise. 


HOW TO COMMENT
I've been asked to regularly include how-to information for commenting. I'm going to add to the bottom of each post until I'm able to find some other way of putting this on the site (or, ideally, find an easier way for people of all e-abilities to comment). Please COMMENT and let me know if this was helpful! 
1. Directly below the "You may also like"  images just below each post, to the far right of the text that begins "Posted by ..." is text that says "xx comments." Click on that text. It will open up a comment box. I promise.
2. Enter comment.
3. Click on Post Comment button below the box.
4. Select Name/URL. You can enter your name or whatever name you want to be known by. If you have a blog or other Web address (URL), go ahead and enter (then curious commenters and others can go visit your blog)  ... if not, leave URL blank. You may also select Anonymous ... but it's much more fun to make up a name than be known as Anonymous, don't you think? 

5. Click on Continue. Sometimes, your comment will publish right away.  Sometimes, the system is stubborn and you'll see some text that says something like "Blogger was not able to publish your comment" or similar. So click on Post Comment again. It will take ... or it will bring up a box with squiggly letters. If your comment appears on the page - you're done!
6. If you get the squiggly letters, enter them in the box. This is protection against spam. I think you'll be prompted to click "Enter" or something similar. Your comment will appear on the page, and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails