I kin explain

Did that post you just read make you go "huh?????" I kin explain. Maybe.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

They call me I-LEAN


Called in to the office on Monday. No sympathy for me there. Gloria asked, "Is this I-LEAN?"

(Woman with one leg ... up against the wall)

I have two things to share today. First, I want to know what the heck this carving is. My dad did it many many years ago. I should have flipped it around and showed different views. I'll let you do that.

Second, Muzyka is practicing here at my sister's house tonight! My own personal performance! They'll bring the CD I need to send to Doris ... helping me honor my Tuneful Tuesday commenter giveaway of a few weeks ago finally. I am sooooo excited I can barely focus on the web content I'm supposed to be writing and editing. Had to punch out for a short lunch and blog break. I'll F - O - C - U - S again in a little bit.

And since I'm sure everyone reading this would like the chance to get a Muzyka CD too, I'll offer a second CD to one randomly selected commenter who comments on thing #1 above there. Let's see ... we'll have the deadline for comments be Sunday, Dec. 10. Sound good?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Stimpy to me...or a penguin (cute!)

    http://www.renandstimpyblog.com

    but I like what everyone else has said so far:

    Lizz - duck

    Aunt Sharon - women with hair in a bun in prayer/kneeling.

    Mama Nancy - man with protruding stomach (and possibly a swollen nose because he's sick)

    I like that although Grandpa carved this beauty with his own interpretation in mind, we can see so many other creations arise from it.

    The next Picasso perhaps. :)

    Anyway, I had a good time looking at this. Thanks for the pleasant distraction. More please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails